The Titan Pump has been completely re-imagined and re-engineered for 2021. We’ve taken the already proven double chamber format and focussed on ease of use and ease of packing. We’ve also improved the fixtures and fittings to make for an even more durable pump. The packed size is 2/3rds less than the current Titan pump, which makes rolling the board much easier and results in a tighter rolled board.
The Titan II boasts:
- Reduced pack size by 30% - folding feet and removable handle.
- Bayonet hose fixture at both ends – no more damaged screw threads
- Redesigned Airbox – pump hose now connects to main body
- Increased volume – faster inflation
- Improved stability – wider feet and 90 degree chamber rotation
- Easier switch to single chamber – captive lever switch
Pump volume is 4125 cm2