Windsurfing on an inflatable board isn’t a compromise – it’s a revelation. The 10’7″ Windsurf pulls off the feat of combining the benefits of an inflatable SUP with all the technical elements of a windsurf board. Thanks to the Sure-Fin system, which is unique to Red Paddle Co, this board takes elements from traditional windsurfing and incorporates them in a modern way.
A large drop-in daggerboard slots through the centre of the SUP adding unrivalled stability, increased tracking and more lateral control.
This is a board with all the practical benefits of an inflatable SUP that’s also designed specifically with beginner windsurfers in mind.
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
For 2017, we’ve added a special screw thread to all of our boards that is compatible with RAM MOUNTS products, the world leading accessory bracket manufacturer. Enabling you to securely attach a range of accessories, from GPS devices and cameras to fishing rods and cup holders.
At Red Paddle Co we like to think we offer more than just a authentic paddle board experience, with the 10’8″ Ride WindSUP you also get:
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack#
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE Genuine RED Paddle Co 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (no cheap imitations)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE Surf leash
- Sure Fin Daggerboard system
- US fin box system
- Free water resistant phone case
- Plus if you get the windsurf rig you get the sail, mast, boom and base - everything you need to get sailing!
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.
#We often get calls from "other" brand owners wanting to buy a RED Paddle Co bag - that's how much better they are!
|Rider Weight||Up to 120kgs/265lbs|
The most innovative inflatable SUPs in the world – Red Paddle Co’s high-performance inflatable SUPs are full of innovation – our mantra is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise. This year, we’re introducing MSL fusion technology, which stands for Monocoque Structural Laminate. This involves an industrial process that fuses the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at raw material stage. MSL reduces hand-gluing errors and the amount of glue we use, which saves 2kg in weight. It also delivers greater stiffness at lower pressures – we recommend inflating our boards to 18-20psi for ultimate performance. Add MSL to our TecAir manufacturing process that makes our boards stiffer, more durable, and better-performing, and our patented RSS stiffening system, and you have inflatable boards that deliver the world’s most authentic stand-up paddleboard experience.