Mast Length Guide
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use.
- 45cm/17.5" Awesome for shallow water and easy learning all foil sports.
- 60cm/32.5" Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- 72cm /28.5" The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports.
- 85cm /33.5" The 'do everything mast' : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
- 100cm/39.5" This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
Mast construction details
Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi-piece hardwood core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fibre orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. It is then carefully wrapped with bulletproof Aramid fibre and finally a 100% Carbon cloth outer shell ensuring a part that is robust and will last.