Tec Air is not a product, it’s a process. We looked at how we built boards, and by focusing in on the key areas of the production process, we have been able to refine each process to make the very best boards. All Red Paddle Co boards are built using our Tec Air specification to ensure the best possible build quality. Our strength comes from the inside.
The 14’0″ class is aimed at the slightly larger rider or those looking to compete over larger distances. The 14’0″ Elite inflatable SUP’s come in two sizes with the 27″ being the slightly wider of the two. The wider tail section offers fantastic stability and more manoeuvrable compared to the 14’0″ x 25″ Elite, making it a great all round race board.
The 14’0″ x 27″ Elite benefits from all of the latest Red Paddle Co innovations such as our patented Rocker Stiffening System or RSS for short. This counters any flex through two stiffening battens that are inserted into pockets on the side of the board; In addition to RSS, our patented Forward Flex Control System (FFC) then adds rigidity to the front of the board using a carbon compression rod to prevent flex that can be created in a race, channeling the energy towards the back of the board which increases overall board speed. RSS and FFC work together to create the stiffest, fastest inflatable SUP’s.
The board is also packed full of other features: Double nose fins aid tracking and displacing water from the deck of the board; The glass fibre centre fin supplied as standard gives the right amount of grip without adding drag, whilst the angled design prevents any debris from getting stuck on the fin; Multiple carry handles are included to provide fast entry and exit of the water and have been designed not to get in the way during racing; The diamond cut, Red embossed deck pad provides ultimate grip in control in all stages of a race.
When you have finished racing the board then rolls up and fits into our amazing back pack so can be transported anywhere in the world without the risk of damage.
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack#
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE Genuine RED Paddle Co 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (no cheap imitations)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE Surf leash
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.
#We often get calls from "other" brand owners wanting to buy a RED Paddle Co bag - that's how much better they are!
THE BEST DESIGN. FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE.
The 14’0″ Elite is 150mm thick. This Thickness is perfect for flat water paddling. It gives great stiffness and means the board floats high to reduce drag in racing conditions. Add the RSS system to the Race board and you have the stiffest board.
TUNE-ABILITY. YOUR CHOICE.
The 14’0″ Elite utilises a low profile US box fin system. This allows you to put in your favourite flat water fin. The board is supplied with a fin designed to work for straight line control. The 12’6″ Race also has a nose runner fin that keeps the board tracking straight while not increasing drag whilst also having a water displacement runner on the deck to help pierce through chop.