9'8 x 31 RIDE
The surf and compact RIDE inflatable SUP board by Redpaddleco
size 9'8x31x4 volume 193L rider weight up to 95kg
The smallest of the Ride family is the 9’8” Ride, a board designed for all-round usage for lighter riders.
You’ll get the best out of it if you’re under 155lb, but that doesn’t exclude heavier riders. In fact, for heavier riders, the 9’8” makes a great surf shape. Key to the Ride’s versatility are its dimensions. It’s 31” wide and 3.93” thick, which makes it a stable but manoeuvrable board. It’s a great board for beginners, but because it’s been stiffened with our RSS battens, it delivers a fantastic experience for more advanced riders, too. The 9’8” Ride also has cargo tie-downs on the front for a dry bag.
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating New for 2016, MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE*
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack TRY IT TO BELIEVE
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (Genuine RED Paddle Co)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE leash
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.