Wing Foil Sup 6'6" plus 4.5m A-Wing (No free freight on this package)
IF YOU WANT TO PROGRESS QUICKLY AND EASILY THEN THIS IS WHERE TO START. THE LENGTH AND VOLUME DELIVERS A STABLE PLATFORM THAT MAKES IT EASY TO PROGRESS IN THE WAVES AS A SUP OR WITH A WING.
It’s also perfect for heavier riders in all conditions. Multiple reinforced foot strap inserts allow perfect placement for progressive riders that want to be strapped in.
Our range of SUP foil boards has been developed to offer the rider lightweight, stability and manoeuvrability. Careful attention to volume distribution means that they are stable on the water, easy to paddle and take off early due to the accelerated bottom shape.
The construction is engineered with every fiber maximised to cope with the high leverage forces that are encountered with bigger boards and larger sized foil wings. This Includes our industry leading dual carbon sandwich stringer system with full Inegra sandwich box reinforcement, and a full triple layer carbon Inegra PVC sandwich deck and rails, the result is ultimate stiffness and ride response.
- Dimensions: 6’6 x 30 1/2" x 5"
- Volume: 132L
- Weight: 7.25 kg
- Comes complete with deck grip and
- Protective board bag.
- Foot straps not included.
- Approx 2-3 week delivery time (during COVID)
FROM THE FIRST PROTOTYPES TO THE FINAL PRODUCTION MODEL, DEVELOPING THE A-WING HAS BEEN A TOTAL BLAST!
Each step of the development process we were searching for the ideal balance between power and feel while reducing leading edge flex to a minimum.
The A Wing is powerful! This is primarily because the aerofoil section has been carefully developed so meter for meter the A-Wing is one of the most powerful wings on the market.
The solid airframe of the A-Wing is the second ingredient to power and performance.
We refined the A-Wing design to be well balanced in a wide range of conditions. It is strong in terms of construction and durability but as light as possible in design for that perfect balance.
- The leading edge and strut have Aramid reinforced cloth on all high load and stress points.
- Internal tape reinforces all seams on the leading edge and strut.
- Double layer of Dacron and Aramid cloth reinforces the strut to leading edge connection.
- High volume inflate and deflate valves make setup and pack down a breeze. The leading edge and the strut, inflate and deflate separately.
- Leading edge and struts... Dimension Polyant Dacron (Germany)
- Sail... Teijin T9669 D3 (Japan)
The A-Wing comes complete with Carry Bag, Wrist Leash, Repair kit, Manual and the 6'6" Armstrong board.
You might need a pump too. (if you have a kite pump, you don't need a new pump)
Check out the Wingsurf World article just released.